Sometimes life doesn't always go the way we imagine it would. Dreams and expectations get shattered. Do you feel overwhelmed by ever changing life circumstances? Take a deep breath, relax.
We are here to help you.
Come to us:
To talk about your problem
To understand the struggles
To feel emotional support
To gain strength and make changes
Alliance Counseling Center is a private counseling service dedicated to outstanding personalized, professional service to adult clients through relationships.
Their therapists can help me work through the problems by using my abilities to resolve my own struggles. My counselor will help to bring about changes in ideas, thoughts, feelings and behaviors. I will be guided towards a better life, moving through this time of struggle.
By actively participating in counseling, I will enjoy such benefits as:
- Having a safe place to "vent".
- Having someone listen to my concerns with care, confidentiality, and respect.
- Learning new ways to deal with my concerns.
- Understanding how negative messages, patterns, and cycles are affecting my life.
- Gaining a better understanding of my own thoughts, feelings, behaviors, and responses.
- Improved communication skills and feeling more successfully connected in my relationships with others.
- Feeling better about myself and more at peace, more comfortable and secure in the world.
Counseling is a very personal experience. And my personal comfort and sense of safety is important to the staff.
The staff brings a wide range of personal knowledge and education. They have expertise in a variety of areas such as relationship counseling, anger management, and grief & loss. Alliance Counseling Center also has a network of referral sources to provide their clients with the best help available.
Dedicated and committed counselors staff Alliance Counseling Center, located in Hellertown, Lower Saucon area near Bucks County, and conveniently located on Route 412 South. They are easily accessible throughout the Lehigh Valley, just 2 blocks from Route 1-78, near Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and Phillipsburg.
Call 610-838-2880 today to schedule an initial consultation.